What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
I hope everyone had a very happy holiday! We enjoyed it. My girls were both really into Santa and opening gifts this year. Yesterday they spent the day exploring everything they got! This week is more relaxation and maybe a little get together on New Year's Eve.
Read Last Week:
- The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton
- The Lost Saint by Bree Despain
- Real Mermaid's Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau
- Flawless by Sara Shepard
- India Black by Carol K. Carr
- Fall For Anything Courtney Summers
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Clarity by Kim Harrington
- My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent