Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!


For Review:


The Sapphire Talisman (Talisman, #2)Once in a Full Moon

The Second DuchessIndia Black
  • The Sapphire Talisman by Brenda Pandos (Around The World Tours)
  • Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber (Netgalley) 
  • The Second Duchess by Elizabeth Loupas
  • India Black by Carol K. Carr 
*Special thanks to Penguin for sending the last two.  
    Purchased/Swapped: 

    Secret Society (Secret Society, #1)Between Two Queens (Secrets of the Tudor Court, #2)Cracked Up to Be
    Between Shades of GrayIllegal
    •  Secret Society by Tom Dolby
    • Between Two Queens by Kate Emerson
    • Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers 
    • Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
    • Illegal by Bettina Restrepo

    Won:

    Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)
    • Nightshade by Andrea Creamer - It's SIGNED!!

      9 comments:

      1. Ooh, great books this week! I love the cover for Between Two Queens. Enjoy. =)

        ReplyDelete
      2. Awesome mailbox, and you got Between Shades of Gray!! So jealous!! Also jealous of your signed copy of Nightshade ;)

        Happy reading! This is my In My Mailbox :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. Great books. Between Shades of Grey is on my wishlist. I have Nightshade waiting for me. I haven't read any books from Kate Emerson, but she's on my immediate wishlist.

        ReplyDelete
      4. Lucky! A signed copy of Nightshade! =D

        Check out my IMM: Here

        Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

        ReplyDelete
      5. NIce looking historicals. I hope you enjoy the books you got. Happy Reading. Check out what I got In My Mailbox.

        ReplyDelete
      6. That's a good group of books. Here's my mailbox
        http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

        ReplyDelete
      7. Great books.I Loved Nightshade! Happy reading :)
        Check out what's In My Mailbox

        Mia @GrippedintoBooks

        ReplyDelete
      8. I really want to read Nightshade, I've read wonderfull things about it!
        The cover of Once in a Full moon is fantastic!
        Happy Readings

        ReplyDelete
      9. I need to buckle down and read Nightshade finally. One of my coworkers called it very sexy for a YA book. Happy reading!

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails