Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!



Read Last Week: 


WingsIntertwinedSolid
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike

  • Intertwined by Gena Showalter
  • Solid by Shelly Workinger 


Currently Reading:


Spy Glass (Glass, #3)
  • Spy Glass by Maria Snyder 

    Up This Week:


    Such A Pretty FaceUnraveledHarry Potter and the Deathly H...Entangled
    • Such A Pretty Face by Cathy Lamb 
    • Unraveled by Gena Showalter  
    • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
    • Entangled by Cat Clarke

    5 comments:

    1. I received for review "Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms" by Mark Whiteway from the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I really screwed up by not planning to read Potter this week.... I may have to change that tomorrow :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks like you had a great week. Intertwined looks good and I have never hear of Solid before. Have a great week.

      ReplyDelete
    4. You have a wonderful looking list for the week. Happy reading. My Monday may be found here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-13.html

      ReplyDelete
    5. I'm reading Every Man Dies Alone, which is very good but is taking me longer than I'd like. I have Jane by April Lindner waiting, along with other books I can't wait to read.

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails