Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:


The Grand DelusionSolid (Solid, #1)
  • The Grand Delusion by Heath Sommer
  • Solid by Shelly Workinger

Swapped:

 
  • Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
  • Soulless by Gail Carriger
  • Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
  • Under My Skin by Judith Graves

5 comments:

  1. Solid, Soulless, and Under My Skin are on my wishlit! Hope you enjoy all of your great new books! :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Spider's Bite, hope you do too. Here are mine
    http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail Carriger's books are good! I hope you love Soulless! I've had Red-Headed Stepchild on my WL forever too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spider's Bite looks great! Look forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails