Sunday, September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:


I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)


  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (Star Book Tours)

Swapped/Purschased:


O, JulietMockingjay (Hunger Games, #3)Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1)

The Chosen OneThe Silver Blade
  • O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • Bad Girls Don't Die by Kate Alender
  • The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
  • The Silver Blade by Sally Gardner

6 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! Hope you enjoy them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, The Silver Blade looks intense. Great books this week! Enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! I hope you enjoy them. I love your layout---such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection, I added Bad Girls done Die to my Wishlist last week.


    My IMM

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-mailbox-surprise-for-my-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am number four and the chosen one are both awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read I Am Number Four! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails