Thursday, September 30, 2010

Children's Feature

Photobucket

I've been contemplating for some time a unique feature for my blog.  I've been drawing a blank.  But then I realized that maybe I should do a children's feature.  I'm an avid reader, but I'm also a mom.  My girls are on the younger side (almost 3 and almost 5) but they love books.  We have a weekly library visit and read almost every night.  I'm still working through the idea.  I'm not sure if I want to make this a weekly feature were I talk about what we've checked out and read and what the girls thought of them.  Or, if I should just do this once a month and talk about their favorite books.   I don't think I want to do individual book reviews because I think that might be to much.  

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?  I might just start it and see how I feel about it after awhile.  

3 comments:

  1. I don't have any recommendations for how to do this, but I think it's a great idea! I'll look forward to seeing what you do with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it! I have a 3 yr old and just started a separate children's book blog (http://munchkinsbookjourney.wordpress.com). I'm always looking for suggestions on good books for that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not exactly sure how you should do this. I've reviewed a couple childrens books. They're what I happened to be reading to my daughter and if I want to say something about them.

    debnance at readerbuzz reviews children's books all the time.
    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails