Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review


Moonstone (Unbidden Magic, #1)Moon Rise (Unbidden Magic, #2)
 

Moon Spun (Unbidden Magic, #3)The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball
  •  Moonstone by Marilee Brothers
  • Moon Rise by Marilee Brothers
  • Moon Spun by Marilee Brothers
  • The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green

Swapped/Purchased:

Jumping Off SwingsThe Red Queen's DaughterWarrior (Doppleganger, #1)

Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson, #2)Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson, #3)

  • Jumping off Swings by Jo Knowles
  • The Red Queen's Daughter by Jacquiline Kolosov
  • Warrior by Marie Brennen 
  • Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper
  • Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper

Library:

Darkfever (Fever, #1)

  • Darkfever by Karen Moning

    3 comments:

    1. I look forward to your review of Darkfever. I recently got a copy of that for my Nook....

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love the cover of the Pink Crystal Ball book!
      Alison Can Read

      ReplyDelete
    3. I really need to check out Marie Brennan's Warrior, since I like Midnight Never Come so much. Happy reading!

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails