Sunday, June 6, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on goodreads!

For Review:

Summer in ParisThe Ghost and the Goth
  • Summer in Paris by Michelle Ashman Bell
  • The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade (Around The World Tours)

Purchased/Swapped:

Saving MaddieOut of Sight, Out of Mind (Gifted, #1)Better Late Than Never (Gifted, #2)Here Today, Gone Tomorrow (Gifted, #3)
  • Saving Maddie by Varian Johnson
  • Out of Sight, Out of Mind by Marilyn Kaye
  • Better Late Than Never by Marilyn Kaye
  • Here Today Gone Tomorrow by Marilyn Kaye

Library:

Captivate (Need, #2)


  • Captivate by Carrie Jones

5 comments:

  1. You have some fantastic reading ahead of you, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read The Ghost & The Goth. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving maddie looks really interesting!! I'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week. I am looking up Gifted books. Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just started Captivate, so far so good. I hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails