Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

It's been an insane week in books for me!  I think my mail lady thinks I'm crazy lol!

For Review:

The Pony Whisperer: The Word on the YardBoys, Girls and Other Hazardous MaterialsFaithful
Claire de LuneForget You
  • The Word on the Yard by Janet Rising
  • Boys, Girls, & Other Hazardous Materials by Rosaling Wiseman (Around The World Tours)
  • Faithful by Janet Fox (Around The World Tours)
  • Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson (Around The World Tours)
  • Forget You by Jennifer Echols (Around The World Tours)

Purchased/Swapped/Borrowed/Won:
The Stolen OneImmortalPerfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry Trilogy, 
#1)Give Up the Ghost
  •  The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
  • Immortal by Gillian Shields
  • Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  • Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe

Library:

The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and
 Teeth, #2)The Amaranth Enchantment
  • The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
  • The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry (e-audiobook)

3 comments:

  1. Love the cover of Faithful! Enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some amazing books to read this week! I loved The Dead Tossed Waves and Perfect Chemistry and I really liked Claire de Lune and The Stolen Ones. I can't wait to read Forget You. It sounds fantastic. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome week! Lots of wonderful books you got there. I am jealous of Forget You, Faithful and Claire de Lune I am dying to read them!

    Give Up the Ghost! Wise choice, I adored it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails