Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-A-Thon Halfway Point!

Sadly, I have not got much read since last update.  I developed a migraine soon after starting my book.  It finally started to go away and I had to start dinner.  With that out of the way, and the headache gone (for now), I'm ready to start reading again!

1. What are you reading right now?  Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby Mcdonald
2. How many books have you read so far? Just 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  Honestly I'll just be happy if I finish the one I'm reading lol!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?  I would have loved that.  Sadly, I have a sick 2 year old and a husband who is off in the tractor plowing fields.  I've read when able!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?  Aside from lunch, kiddos naps, migraine, and then dinner.....um
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?  How many people are participating!  I love it!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  No idea...this is my first year doing this.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?  I would decide sooner that I was going to do this.  That way I could be better organized.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I'm tired, but not from reading.   Migraines leave me drained.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I'm just winging it at the moment, and that's not really advice!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you have a migraine!!! And remember we do this two times a year so maybe it will be better the next time!!

    Cheering you on!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the headache went away...hope it stays away!

    Reading is fun
    Reading is great
    Hope you’re able
    To stay up late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a daughter who will be 2 next month, and she has a runny nose and has been crabby, plus I have a whiney 8 year old, so I hear ya! I am surprised that I am on my 3rd book. I am happy to have gotten this far. It's my first time too! Just cheering you on. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails