Sunday, April 11, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

FOR REVIEW: 

The Summer of Skinny DippingBoys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking 
Boots Tell Me A Secret


  • The Summer of Skinning Dipping by Amanda Howells
  • Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald (Around The World Tours)
  • Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala (Around The World Tours)

Bought/Swapped/Borrowed:

PhotobucketMy Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)Photobucket
       
  • The Hollow by Jessica Verday
  • My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 


    1 comment:

    1. These all look great. I just recently got Body Finder, too! Hope you enjoy all your books!

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails