Saturday, January 2, 2010

My best books of 2009

Go to fullsize image


I've never put some much thought into what I read as I did this past year.  I've read 118 books and 12 rereads.  I've read some excellent books that I've passed on to friends and family!  So here is my top 10...





  1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon -


  2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins -


  3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore


  4. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder


  5. 600 Hours of Edward by Craig Lancaster


  6. Under This Unbroken Sky by Shandi Mitchell


  7. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen


  8. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


  9. The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini


  10. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran

1 comment:

  1. I am curious what your opinion of The Bottom of the Sky, William Pack is? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails