This is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog! And my final challenge (for now :) ) is the 100+ books reading challenge. I did this last year and was proud that I actually completed it. I had no idea that I read that many books in a year. I'm going to aim for 150 this year. And that figure can include books I've read before. I will be keeping track of every book read this year HERE
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.