Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Teaser Tuesday From Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:





  •  Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser:  “Then power washed through the van, not like the power the Alpha's could call, nor did it feel like the magic Elizaveta Arkadyevna used.  It was akin somehow to the fae power of glamour and tasted like metal and blood in my mouth. 

From Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!




3 comments:

  1. I read this book a while back and couldn't decide how I felt about it. I love that teaser, though!

    You can check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this book. Makes me very curious. Love the names. I am interested to see you thoughts. My teaser is located at:
    http://booktumbling.com/2009/10/06/teaser-tuesday-10-06-09/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh when I was reading it...first thing I thought was this couldn't be ENVY...duh, it wasn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails