First, off this is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog. If you want to participate, head over and join in the fun!
I want to say, while it's been a good week in the reading department, it's been a not so good week in the getting the reviews posted. My husband came home from hunting sicker than sick. The doctor ruled out everything but H1N1, so that's what they say he has. Problem is that the person we thought he caught it from doesn't have H1N1 (or so his doctor says), so it's basically just waiting it out and hoping the kids and I don't come down with whatever he has. And we all know that men are in dire need of pampering when they are sick (please tell my husband is not the only one!).
Read Last Week
- Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
- Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
- Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Stone Diaries by Carol Shields
Plan To Read
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- The Manufacture Identity by Heath Sommer
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs