“It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?” is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog!
I had to rearrange my reading last week, but it worked out for the better. I read a couple books that have been sitting on my shelves for a while. I'm also behind on my reviews. I need to get 2 up, hopefully before I finish the one I'm reading!
Read Last Week:
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Various Haunts of Men by Susan Hill
- Private by Kate Brian
- Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
Plan to Read:
- Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins