First off, "It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" is hosted by J. Kaye over at http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com.
Read Last Week:
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I enjoyed it but there were a few things that were off for me.
- The Man Who Loved Book Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett. I really enjoyed this book even though it was non fiction!
Reading Right Now
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I think I was expecting something better. It's taking me awhile to get through it.
Hope To Read This Week
- A Circle of Souls by Preetham Grandhi. The author was kind enough to supply me with an ARC so I need to get it reviewed
- Zelda's Cut by Philippa Gregory. Getting to this one will finish off my Alphabet Challenge!
- Rumors by Anna Godbersen. This will be my for me read. No challenge to fulfill (except of course my 100 books challenge) and no review needed!