Monday, September 14, 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week - My Appreciation!

image


It's the start of the 2nd annual Book Blogger Appreciation Week.  First off, I want to give a shout out to Amy at My Friend Amy for putting this whole thing together.  I can only image the scope of this project!   I'm just beginning to understand how big the book blogging community it.  This lets me see a few more blogs that I would never known existed!


First off I want to thank Debbie over at Debbie's World of Books.  Her blog was the reason I got started on this project.  I watched her blog for 3 or 4 months before I decided to give it a try.  Her blog is also the reason I have a new found love for young adult books and why I'm constantly adding to my TBR list!


Now I know this blog is shortlisted, but I want to give a shout-out to J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog.  She left me my very first comment!  Plus, I was able to add my info to her list that she passes to anyone who contacts her about books she is unable to review.  I'm very thankful for that.  And her blog is awesome!!


Last I would like to thank MizB over at Should Be Reading.  There are some great weekly book meme's there.  Participating in these has brought some new readers to my blog.  I love seeing the visit counts getting a little higher everyday!  I hope those that visit continue to come back!


Now, I know that's not very many, but I've just tipped the surface of the book blogging community that I didn't know existed until very recently.  I can't wait to discover more!  


 

4 comments:

  1. I was pretty new on the scene during last year's BBAW, and I think you'll find it's a great way to get connected. Welcome to the community...hope you're prepared for the list of blogs you follow to grow exponentially this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've been really enjoying everyone's personal BBAW shortlists, and so happy to be adding more feeds to my feed reader. And welcome to the community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting via BBAW. Thanks for sharing your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bloggers you mention as well I think Debbie has such a positive energy! :) Happy BBAW and thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails