Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
 Read Last Week:  

Shadow on the CrownPivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
  • Shadow on the Crown by Patrica Bracewell
  • Pivot Point by Kasie West

Currently Reading:  

A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1)
  • A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean

Up This Week:  
India Black and the Shadows of Anarchy (Madam of Espionage Mystery #3)Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)
  • India Black and the Shadows of Anarchy by Carol K Carr
  • Mind Games by Kiersten White

 

3 comments:

  1. I'd love a review on Pivot Point.
    Mind Games looks pretty interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to know what you thought of Mind Games. I haven't read it but it looks interesting.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I loved A Rogue by Any Other Name and I hope you're enjoying it too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails